OFFICIAL RULES (“RULES”)
(Promotion Period: December 1, 2021 through February 28, 2022)
- ELIGIBILITY: VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. The Osterman Meeting Program is a business meeting incentive program. The Promotion is open only to legal residents of U.S. who have reached the age of majority in their state of residence. Eligibility is limited to such participants that have permission from their employer to participate in the Promotion.
- PROMOTION PERIOD: The “Promotion Period” begins on December 1, 2021 and ends at the close of business on February 28, 2022, but Osterman reserves the right to end or modify the Promotion and these Rules at any time without notice.
- HOW TO QUALIFY FOR A REWARD: Subject to these Rules, eligible participants (“Participants”) can earn one (1) prize (“Reward”) for a “Scheduled Interaction” made during the Promotional Period. Limit of one Reward per Participant. A “Scheduled Interaction” is an in-person meeting or digital meeting. Only one Participant may receive credit per Scheduled Interaction. In the event that more than one Participant claims credit for a Scheduled Interaction, Osterman reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to select which Participant will receive credit or choose not to award any credit for the Scheduled Interaction. If the potential recipient’s employer does not grant permission for the Participant to participate in this Promotion or to accept the Reward, then no Reward will be awarded.
- HOW TO CLAIM AND RECEIVE REWARD CARDS
To claim a Reward, eligible Participants must complete the Schedule Form. After confirmation of eligibility and the Scheduled Interaction, and subject to these Rules, Reward will be mailed to Participant or Participant’s Designated Charity. Please allow four to six weeks after the end of the Promotion Period to receive your Reward.
Rewards are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either expressed or implied by Osterman. Precise Reward options will be determined by Osterman based on availability. Rewards are not transferable. No prize substitution, transfer or cash redemption allowed in lieu of Reward, except at Osterman’s sole discretion, who reserves the right to substitute a Reward (or portion thereof) of comparable or greater value.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: Osterman reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Promotion. By participating, Participants agree (1) to release and hold harmless Osterman and their officers, directors, employees, and agents (“Released Persons”) from liability, loss damage, or injury arising out of the Promotion; (2) to be bound by the Rules; and (3) that the decisions of Osterman are final and binding on all matters relating to the Promotion. All applicable federal, state, territorial and local laws and regulations apply. All federal, state, and local taxes, costs and all expenses are the responsibility of the Participant. Eligibility and all reports of Scheduled Interactions are subject to verification and audit by Osterman. Provision of false information or omission of any information requested is grounds for denial of a Reward. No waiver of any of these Rules constitutes a waiver of any other provisions, nor shall waiver constitute a continuing waiver unless otherwise expressly provided. If any provision of these Rules is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be severed from the remainder of these Rules, which will otherwise remain in full force and effect. The Promotion and any claims relating thereto are governed by the laws of the State of Connecticut, excluding its choice and conflicts of law provisions. By participating, Participants agree (i) that any action arising out of this Promotion must be brought in the state or federal courts located in Connecticut; (ii) irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of any such court; and (iii) waives any objection, and agrees to make no objection, to the venue of any such action or proceeding in any such court or that such action or proceeding was brought in an inconvenient court. By participating, PARTICIPANT WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO HAVE A JURY PARTICIPATE IN RESOLVING ANY DISPUTE, whether sounding in contract, tort, or otherwise, arising out of, in connection with, related to, or incidental to, this Promotion. All judgments or awards shall be limited to actual incurred out-of-pocket expenses (excluding attorneys’ fees) associated with participation in this Promotion and shall not include any indirect, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages.